Skip to content

How many threads is it safe to put in GSA SER?

I mean so it will not look suspicious by Google. And how many threads can I run with each private proxy I have?

Thank you
Yonatan 

Comments

• I usually run at 10 threads per proxy with no issues. I have gone as high as 30 threads per proxy in the past and the proxies seemed to fade more quickly but still held up well. 
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "I mean so it will not look suspicious by Google. And how many threads can I run with each private proxy I have?"

Isn't it also an issue that you don't want to do if if you're not on a VPN? I mean, your local internet ISP might not like too many threads.

The only time I've had issue was recently playing with ScrapeBox, not any of the GSA products.

The threads weren't even super-high, so I don't know what was up, but I definitely got my address flagged. Now,I have to just be careful and not go crazy with too many threads, else my internet connection shuts down for a little bit.

So, since I definitely don't want that, I don't push the thread limit too high on Proxy Scraper, for example, when testing.