Skip to content

Contact Form and affiliate sales

I understand the product can be useful when you have your own service to sell - reaching out for people who might need your services.
But since I don't have a service to sell, I was thinking to use Contact Form to drive some traffic to pages where I can sell affiliate products, for example, pharma products.

Will the tactic be marked as spam and the affiliate account might be suspended? Has anyone had any success with it?

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats very likely to happen, depending on the affiliate system yes.
    Thanked by 1tennisfans
  • Go with clickbank, you can just create another account after suspension, and the old account will still work (for ex. recurring payments are still going in but you cannot use it to sell anything more)
    Thanked by 1tennisfans
  • Just logged into clickbank, i guess its heavy already;

ATTENTION CLICKBANK VENDORS AND AFFILIATES

Important! To comply with an order issued by the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, if you send unsolicited email marketing campaigns promoting products sold through ClickBank, you must not send unsolicited marketing emails to the domains owned and/or operated by XMission LC listed on the linked suppression list. Sending unsolicited marketing emails to the domains on the linked suppression list may be considered a violation of the CAN-SPAM Act and, therefore, a breach of your obligations under Section 6 of the Client Contract, and could expose you or ClickBank to court action, including potential monetary penalties, and immediate termination of your ClickBank account. This requirement does not prohibit you from responding to potential customer inquiries, sending order confirmations or tracking information or responding to customer service requests.

Well i was doing it 5 years ago so nevermind :)

• andrzejek said:
    Just logged into clickbank, i guess its heavy already;

ATTENTION CLICKBANK VENDORS AND AFFILIATES

Important! To comply with an order issued by the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, if you send unsolicited email marketing campaigns promoting products sold through ClickBank, you must not send unsolicited marketing emails to the domains owned and/or operated by XMission LC listed on the linked suppression list. Sending unsolicited marketing emails to the domains on the linked suppression list may be considered a violation of the CAN-SPAM Act and, therefore, a breach of your obligations under Section 6 of the Client Contract, and could expose you or ClickBank to court action, including potential monetary penalties, and immediate termination of your ClickBank account. This requirement does not prohibit you from responding to potential customer inquiries, sending order confirmations or tracking information or responding to customer service requests.

Well i was doing it 5 years ago so nevermind :)

Hi, r u promote the direct link product?
  • andrzejek, they have a domain list that you can download and use it as a blacklist.