Skip to content

Private proxy input correct format

Hi. I can't add proxylist with several private proxy to GSA Search Engine Ranker. I always see status "Not working". I know ip, port, login and password. I try two format ip:port:login:password and login:password@ip:port. What to do? Please help.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    how do you test them? If you test against google, make sure they are not banned there.
  • Sven said:
    how do you test them? If you test against google, make sure they are not banned there.
    Sven, tested in bing and other software, proxy not work only in gsa ser. What format for local private proxy list is correct?
    Both of your formats should work. However, a test in browser is not the same as in SER as your browser might use cookies and so it will work on google.

Please test against bing.
  • Sven said:
    Both of your formats should work. However, a test in browser is not the same as in SER as your browser might use cookies and so it will work on google.

Please test against bing.
    Sven, this is my mistake I apologize.
    what issue was it? Might help others.
  • Sven said:
    I was use ms excel, but make error in table column when generate next strokes. Example one pass for all ip is 2398, excel show me next 2399, 2400, 2401 etc. Now it's ok.
    Also, i need help with port on local machine in PR emulator. 80 port use other software - Xevil, and Gsa ser can't connect with Pr emulator.
    port 80 is really needed for PR Emulator, there is nothing you can do about it unless you change the port of the other programs.
  • Sven said:
    port 80 is really needed for PR Emulator, there is nothing you can do about it unless you change the port of the other programs.
    Ok, thanks. I will try something changes.
  • Sven said:
    Sven, how i can use PR emu with Seo Indexer?
    SEO Indexer comes with it's own pre-defined PR database, there is little you can do here. However, as this is only for getting links indexed faster, it should not matter much on what PR sites the temp-links are generated.
  • Sven said:
    SEO Indexer comes with it's own pre-defined PR database, there is little you can do here. However, as this is only for getting links indexed faster, it should not matter much on what PR sites the temp-links are generated.
    Ok, thanks