Skip to content

What Article Spinner to choose for multi language support?

Hi guys,

I am using "The best spinner" for my GSA articles but recently i need to work on some other languages also, mostly German.
Is there any, compatible with GSA Content Generator, that supports German + other languages?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Spinner Chief and X-Spinner
  • Thanks Sven, i just buy X-Spinner Elite to get the best quality of articles.
    I try to make it work with GSA Content Generator but i have no idea how to do that.
    I see only the option:

IP:
    Port:
    Spin Type:
    Remove Old:

O setup and start already my X-Spinner App but i can't see any option on how to connect my account with GSA Content Generator. Do i miss something?

Thanks

If you add that spinner and click on TEST, does that work at all?
  • No, i make many changes and testing the "Test" option...everything didn't work until yet.
    I contact their support also and waiting for some answer.
    ok but what error message was given on the TEST?
  • I make some screenshots...actually i can't find a way to connect my x-spinner account with GSA ( for example on the best spinner i conncet it with my login details ).
    I know it looks stupid from my side but i really can;t find some way to connect it.
    Pls check the screenshots:

Ahh you are using GSA Captcha Breaker or some other tool on port 80 I guess?
    IF so, make sure to quit it before starting X-Spinner or run X-Spinner on a different port than 80 and use that same port in GSA Content Generator.
  • Confused...i didn't change any port on GSA Captcha Breaker, its all on defaults.
    Also i can't find any options on X-Spinner to change ip and port settings.

edited October 2019
    Disable the usage of webserver option in CB and restart both (CB and X-Spinner).

I don't own X-Spinner but Im sure it allows you to change the port somewhere.
  • Ok, i am also waiting for some answers from X-Spinner! Will be back with the solution :)

• Finally we find the solution!
    It was some installation error...uninstall and re install solve's the issue  8-)
    Question about GSA Content Generator...if i choose X-Spinner should i disable the option "Use Internal Spinner"?

Well x-spinner is used first and internal spinner only then when x-spinner fails.