Skip to content

Why at 12:00am SER run faster

edited February 2013 in Need Help
mmm can someone tell me... maybe @sven why at 12:00 am when all the counters are reset, ser start running stupidly fast and start slowing down after 12 hours later, whats the reason?

i was thinking about bandwidth because is 12:00 am, not many people wake up etc.. and i am using a shared vps and shared proxies, but if it was related to bandwidth at 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm ser should start going faster and that's not the case... but is exactly at 12:00 am when everything resets SER start flying, 

maybe if we have a reset option like whatever happens at 12:00am, we can improve our submissions doing some resets every 5 or 6 hours maybe.

What SER resets at 12:00 am?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry but thats impossible, must be something else.
  • edited February 2013
    so at 12:00 am SER just reset counters and nothing else?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes, nothing else.
  • ronron SERLists.com

Because it is processing all those projects that have predefined limits. It is so easy to find targets for those when you only have 5,10,20,50 per day.

After it knocks all of those off because they were so easy, it then hunkers down to find targets on those 'no limit' projects which gets increasingly more difficult to find new targets.

My 12:00 am - 1:00 am hour always has the fastest LPM. After all those easy fill projects, it stabilizes on a more regular average LPM.

• Same here. I limit my projects to submit certain number of links for the day. That explains why it always slows down because it's done for the day.

And at 12.00, all projects are active again and do their job for the day. LpM is highest at around that time of the day.

For me, it's good news. That means I can still squeeze in more projects as SER is sitting idle.