Skip to content

GSA SER & CB In One VPS & xEvil In Other VPS How To Connect?

Hello,

I'm new in GSA SER. I'm surprised to see GSA CB is not competing with xEVIL which performing far better with my list. But, My problem is my GSA SER & CB is in one server & xEVIL is in other server is it possible to connect using VPS IP & Port?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I disagree on your first statement. However, you can simply use Xevil as service and have it use a different ip/port than 127.0.0.1 (the remote ip then).
  • Sven said:
    I disagree on your first statement. However, you can simply use Xevil as service and have it use a different ip/port than 127.0.0.1 (the remote ip then).
    Seven, Let me make it more clear -

Server 1: GSA & Captcha Breaker IP: 125.23.36.11
    Server 2: xEvil IP: 34.25.0.1

Now, I should put GSA CB settings: 34.25.0.1:80?
    And xEvil IP: 125:23.36.11:80? Like this?

Please, Help.

Thanks
  • If I put other IP in xEvil rather than 127.0.0.1 It's showing me this error :( 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, thats not correct.

For SER and CB you don't have to do any special things on setup. In CB you disable webserver option as you don't need it anyway + also not enter any captcha sevices there
    --
    Then add XEvil in SER as a second service (first one is CB) and use 34.25.0.1:80 as host.

On the Server running XEvil you would use 0.0.0.0 in the field to specify the IP/Host and not 127.0.0.1 or the IP of SER/CB.