Captcha

Pleasure to update new: added support for recaptchav2 on some captcha services
Thank u very much @Sven

Now Shall I Disable
Options>Skip hard to solve captchas

Comments

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @Sven
    I'm waiting for your reply to set my SER.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    why would you?
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited August 2019
    "Pleasure to update new: added support for recaptchav2 on some captcha services"

VMart, there are already external API-based services that can decode recaptcha2! :o

There's nothing Sven has to do. He already did it!  ;) lol SER works with a number of such services. His Captcha Breaker software decodes a LOT, and the list of CAPTCHAs it can handle grows every month,  but it doesn't do recaptchaV2.

What do you use right now to decode your captchas??

To be totally honest, my use of external services is not up to par. I have subscriptions to a whole bunch, but I haven't paid attention to this aspect of SER in a while. So it's a good time to ask, because this is PRECISELY what I'm working on TODAY! :)

If you do this...

"Options>Skip hard to solve captchas" (on the Project Data pop-up window, OPTIONS tab, (line three, right side).

...as you planned, you'll miss EACH and EVERY opportunity to get links on great sites the rely on recaptchaV2 to protect their sites.

Instead, go to OPTIONS, click on Captcha tab on left, and then begin adding services that handle recaptchaV2. Once you find service(s) that handle ReV2, scroll down with the scroll bar on the right until you see "Usage of Captcha types" and either set to Hard to Solve or Everything.

OF COURSE, BE SURE THAT THE SERVICE(S) YOU PICK FOR recaptchaV2 actually handle that!! I will provide you with a list in a few minutes; I will look on the GSA help files, as well as look on the web sites of services I use. I'll get back to you in a few...! :)

(As always, I suggest you don't post garbage. If a site goes through the trouble of having a reCAPTCHAv2, that means they care!

If you're using Sven's programs to automate the carefully written content you once posted by hand for hours and hours, that's best. Remember: Be relevant and contextual, be original and interesting, and always be on your best behavior, remembering you're a guest on other people's systems.)
    edited August 2019
    Hmm...can't find the info on the GSA manuals area...

So here is some for now (from their sites):

AZcaptcha: Solves REcaptcha V2 and REcaptchaV3
    2Captcha/RUcaptcha: Recaptcha V2 and REcaptchaV3
    deathbycaptcha:  Recaptcha V2

Any GSA users know if this is accurate and up-to-date? Thanks, kindly!
    Btw, you have a list of the captcha services with supported types here:
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited August 2019
    @Deeeeeeee
    Bro,
    I'm not talking about VMart, there are already external API-based services that can decode recaptcha2! :o
    I saw the new: added support for recaptchav2 in update history.
    So I think Sevn updated internal recaptcha v2 in captcha breaker.

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited August 2019
    I request U Sven,
    Please update recaptcha in internal GSA captcha breaker service.
    Thank U.
    edited August 2019
    "I saw the new: added support for recaptchav2 in update history."

I checked and I see what you mean...!!!!!!
    <div><br></div><div>4.22 <br>- new: added more captcha services</div><div>- fix: minor issue with one some captcha services giving back results in url-encode <br></div><div>- new: added support for recaptchav2 on some captcha services </div>

Hmm...Does this mean that Sven enhanced CB's ability to receive data back from external solver services that now also support recaptchaV2, that once only solved  other captchas?

And, you mean that he should also update SER so the same functionality is added for those same external solver services when called through SER, and not via CB?

Definitely good to know the answer; this is my focus for the day, which is now almost over...

I guess Sven's sleeping....zzz It's like 5 AM where he lives.  :p
    If you simulate captcha services with CB, you can also serve recaptcha v2 using captcha services added to CB.