Skip to content

I am getting lots of spammy websites backlink, do we have any setting in the project to filter

I am getting lots of spammy websites backlink, do we have any setting in the project to filter websites with high spam score?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you have tones of that ... filter on PR (yandex), engine selection, language/country filters...
  • Hi, could you please help me step by step, how we can achieve that
  • Hi Sven, I am unable to locate one document here, can you paste the link for the specific document which tell the filter criteria to get good DA, PA links and avoid spammy links?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited August 2019
    sorry, I don't know what else to write here. If you don't want to read the tutorials and just get spoon feed, then Im the wrong one.
  • apoloigies, i didnt mean that i have read your turorials. i was looking for step by step instuctions which will help me avoid creating spammy backlinks for my website. Please help
  • you don't need to apologies. If they know the setting to rank, they will be rank one in all Keyword. So they cannot answer your problem. You ask in wrong place.
  • browsebrowse india
    edited September 2019
    Thanks lisa. Can you mail me on browseinfinite[ät]gmail[d0t]com the details please