Skip to content

I want to join GSA SER affiliate program?

Hi there,

I'm really interested in promoting GSA SER to my list and blog audience to help them make more link fast.

I have got a very large amount of audience I need this affiliate program very badly..!
Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    check pm.
  • gigstickgigstick indonesia
    Sven said:
    check pm.
    Hallo Sven I'd like to be affiliate too, I had FB group about Internet Marketing with 1000+ member
  • Interested in affiliate program as well
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited August 2019
    Sven, I followed the  link that you provided, but never received the confirmation email to verify the account.

I used a Google email so I'm guessing that's why. Should I re-apply using a private e-mail?

Sorry, I didn't follow instructions, I know it said don't use a public email service.
    hmm I don't know, that affiliate program is not controlled by us ... we are accepting any sign up. If it fails, then the system itself rejected applies before we even saw them.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    edited August 2019
    OK, maybe it was the website I chose? Or the G e-mail?

Maybe I have to choose a better website?

The one I chose probably wasn't the best, as it was for product sales only and has little other content and ranks kinda poorly,  and I guess they assume that's the one I'm planning to use for affiliate marketing, tho it wasn't, just had to pick a site and that was the one I picked.

I was planning to promote GSA Website Contact, seems some content I have may match that best. (BTW, need to get back to that, too. Didn't get very far with that program tho I love the idea. Been kinda not-so focused for a bit. Have to re-read all the good msg's on here by LoopLine and others!)

Thanks for the info, Sven. :)
    what website did you choose? Indeed that could make a difference...I heard they reject things due to website.
  • I am interested in too. Please send me details. Tx
    edited August 2019
    "what website did you choose?" -Sven www.GSA-Online.de

Hmm...I think that may have been the issue. I have a lot of sites that focus on stuff that probably wouldn't be the  greatest fit for SEO. And, I have zero sites that focus on SEO, at all. :( That's why Website Contact, specifically, was my plan b/c it's more something any business/blogger/etc., could use without going too deeply into SEO.

(Just to be sure, when I try again, I'll use the email associated with the site and not a G Mail!)

Probably, I have to choose a better site with more content, and a real audience. I will be working on developing a site I already have that will be more appropriate for this. It will take a little bit of time, but I'm mostly back on track, so it won't be that long.

Thanks for filling me in, Sven. :)

PS...maybe I will start a real SEO article site?

It would be just for linking back to discussions and topics in this forum, really, and for selling affiliated GSA products. Honestly, I don't have the level of expertise that, say, Michael from Asia Virtual Solutions has.  So, my articles can't possibly be THAT cool or interesting and technical like Michael's, or data-crunching-intensive like the blog of Shaun Marrs.

(BTW, hope all's well with Shaun--haven't seen him around in quite some time :( )

It would be more basic and beginner-focused, kind of at the level I'm at. I have to think about it...I guess that's OK b/c beginners are some of the people  we would target anyway. ;)