Skip to content

I Need Some Keyword Help

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited February 2013 in Need Help
I've been removing my keywords since there is such an overlap on them. I.e. they generate the same results in the SE's.

How are you guys generating keywords for over 100+ projects on different niches that are different enough so that they generate unique SE results? 

The only way I can see working is if there is a tool that you can load 10 KW's into and it scrapes the SE's. Then it compares the results of the other 10 000 keywords to see on 1 SE how unique the results are and then you only select the keywords that have at least a 10% unique SE result.

I just can't seem to find a way to see how much overlap in SE results there are with keywords before I load them. How do you guys get around this? How are you reviewing 3 000 keywords to ensure they are different enough to generate unique results?
Tagged:

Comments

• I just do  my keywords via google PPC settings and by hand... so no help... but will follow this
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @ranknow...that's a lot of projects to do it by hand for. What happens when you've run out keywords and reload? You need to do it again...I'm trying to find a system that can be scaled. 

• i am using google keyword tool pretty good :)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Doesn't answer the question as to how much the overlap is...no point having keywords that generate same SE results. 
  • GlobalGoogler ...I agree... just saying that's what I do and have no automatic system ... but would like one. I would also like an automatic or semi auto system for SEOing the site and pages... I know there are lots of plugins etc... but nothing I have found is really awesome yet