Skip to content

Export all article with some condition

Hi, 

How can i get the output for export all article in one text file (txt+ html)  with these format:

Title article 1 (plain text)

body article 1 (html)

Title article 2 (h2)

Body article 2 (html)

Title article 3 (h2)

Body article 3 (html)

and so on. . . 

actually I've modify and getting stuck on that. . need help :)

Best

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited August 2019
    you can create a template that would do this. For what purpose is it? If it's useful for others, I might include it on next update.

You can also try to export with "All Articles in One HTML" which would however use <h1> for all articles
  • Hi Sven, 

The idea is i want to make article with more than 5 sub heading (h2), then i using the this plugin to upload the content:

https://github.com/wppd/txtaspost

actually I've modify and create some template, and still getting stuck on that. 

Here the result that i'm looking for (compare with current result)

ok so the article itself has to have h2 tags. That can be configured in project options with the "decoration/spoiler option".

Then have it export with a new template I have put here: https://pastebin.com/G10bq3tW
  • Thanks for the template sven,

actually what i'm looking for is like this one:

but according to that import plugin for wordpress you use, it is the exact format I was trying to use on that export template. You would put all files up in a zip and upload.
  • hi sven, 

actually my main purposes is
    • I want to create article with more than 5 of h2 (subtitle).
    • it seem not possible to get that output for each individual article from the project by using "decoration/spoiler option". 
    Current Solution:
    • the solution is, i create 5 article with format: 1 image center in before first paragraph and article length only 40-60 words.
    • Then, i combine all article from the project in to 1 article ( 1 text file with html)
    then, i figure out how to upload that txt file and i found: https://github.com/wppd/txtaspost

also i've modified the export template, and the output still 

title 1 (plain text)
    title 1 (h2)
    body 1 (html)
    title 2 (h2)
    body 2 (html)
    title 3 (h2)
    body 3 (html)
    title 4 (h2)
    body 4 (html)

What i'm looking for is:

title 1 (plain text)
    title 1 (h2) (REMOVED)
    body 1 (html)
    title 2 (h2)
    body 2 (html)
    title 3 (h2)
    body 3 (html)
    title 4 (h2)
    body 4 (html)

well 5 <h2> tags in an article should be no problem at all...we had other customers requesting this and I have implanted the ability to do so. Just make sure your articles have at least 5 paragraphs.
  • Sven said:
    well 5 <h2> tags in an article should be no problem at all...we had other customers requesting this and I have implanted the ability to do so. Just make sure your articles have at least 5 paragraphs.
    how did u do that Sven? could you give me the detail please

You should use settings like the one above. Also make sure you have enough 3+ word length keywords added to the project to be used as "longtail keywords" for decoration.

• i've try it, and seem work but still on random article. . some article i've got 3+ h2, and some of them only 2, or event not contain h2.

• Also 1 more thing, 

let's said that we can create multiple h2 from 3+ word length keywords added to the project and the output h2 is exactly same with these keywords right.. 

It seem better for the h2 is like "generated title" rather than put long tail as h2. . i don't know its possible or not. . 

that why, i create the content by combining many micro article become one article
    Sorry but that will not work on the output template as you want the content for the 1st article being different than the rest.
  • oke. . 

btw for this one:

"It seem better for the h2 is like "generated title" rather than put long tail as h2. . i don't know its possible or not. "

is there any featured that generated h2 like "title generated" rather than displaying long tail as h2?
    I can try adding that as an option
  • which option? still not available?
    no, as you see on the screenshot, it will insert article sentences or longtail keywords.