Skip to content

No unused E-Mail found

Hello, i have new problem, i have this message "No unused E-Mail found" again and again. What does it mean and how to solve it, or where to disable option that allow this message appears, thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• You already submitted with that email so it cannot be used again on this website.
  • Its restricted by the website or by SER options? If its ser issue, can you tell me plz where i can change it?
  • Well if you create an account with email X you cannot create that account again with email X. SER does that, wheres that option i do not know, maybe engine. ini @sven input is needed.,
  • andrzejek said:
    You already submitted with that email so it cannot be used again on this website.
    But why SER can't post again on this URL from already registered account?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that depends on the engine...it might be able to when you enable it to do so in project options -> scheduled posting-> posts per account.
  • Thanks. I thought i learned most things about SER, but everytime appears some new problem, which i don't know how to solve)
  • @simamura yes we should be open minded, the best are losing, theres always space to improve