Skip to content

Show failed Re-Verification

Lot of verified links are appear in "Show failed Re-Verification" column, more years.
1) Is it affect SER LpM
2) How can I use "Show failed Re-Verification" automatically. (Manual not want)
3) Is not work in automatic mode, how can remove all automatically 

Comments

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    these links are removed by SER when the verified url is no longer verified on re-verification (project option). These links are only stored in an extra file and do not effect the project in any way.

See them just as a backup for later use maybe. You can e.g. right click on the project-> show urls->verified urls->right click->import previously failed (or something alike, I don't have correct caption in mind).

Then you can try to see if one of the removed verified urls was removed on error (e.g. proxy was down, server temporary failed/was down...).
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    :) Thank U, I understood
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    But
    One year back I was using PR.
    Now links are appear.
    There is no date in column show cant able to tell When and where to live.
    I have deleted old verified links but in this re-verification links are living :(
    yes, just the URL is saved. SER does not save anything beside that URL. On a re-verification, it will add them as newly found links. Not much I can do about it other than saving that date as well.

But to be honest, I don't want to save that as the format would change and people used to this format might get there external tool setup not functional.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Shall I sent my project backup. One year back generated links until not removed from re-verification column. SER does not validate the links and not clear.
    Sorry, I don't understand?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    "it will add them as newly found links"
    The files in re-verification column a year ago are still extant. So far SER has not been able to validate those links. 
    I still don'T get it. Please make a screenshot.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    The files are generated one year back until extant in re-verification box.
    Ser not removed this links, its continue living the box.

Again, they are stored in a file and only touched when you choose this particular function from popup menu.