Skip to content

Clean-up (Check and remove none working)

While I'm using this future, Identify lot of "Unknown".
These files are useful or not?
Where the unknown fills will store?
Shall I need to delete manually?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    All sites not getting identified are lost unless you click the "Save Unknown" link.
    But then egain, SER has no use for them as they are probably down, changed site completely or the domain is on hold/lost.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I have ser verified list million of old collection , I have loaded everything in GSA PI-->SER Identified folder, how death links are appear in identified folder?
    Does GSA PI support me identified the death links and remove it.
    @s4nt0s
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @VMart - Are you using proxies while identifying?

Also, make sure you just select the SER engines in Pi and not the extended engines when identifying if you're using them with SER.

It's hard to say why a URL was identified without seeing a sample of the list.

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    No I'm not using proxies in PI
    Yes Selected SER Engines in PI
    No extended engines I'm confirmed

I'm also confuse how the death links leaked. PI have facility remove duplicate link 'x' minute.
    Can you add additional future also remove death links every 'x' minutes.
    edited July 2019
    @VMart - Well, if the URLS are dead, they should not be in the recognized folder. You do have the option "create a file for unrecognized URLS" selected, right?

Dead links should be going in the folder you set there.

I'm testing on my end now and dead URLS are appearing in that folder.

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    If u confirmed GSA PI should not be recognised dead links its my mistake only, I have import verified list in SER may be link passed via SER. However I will forward you my identified folder.
    edited July 2019
    @Vmart - Ok, on my end the unrecognized URLS are going in the unrecognized folder that I set. That's why its important to have the "create a file for unrecognized URLS" checked. I would prefer if you send me the "unknown" URLs from SER so I can test them in Pi, I don't really need the entire identified folder.

It's 2:00 a.m. here now so I have to go to bed, but I can check again in the morning.