Skip to content

Submission via regional proxy

VMartVMart Natural SEO
edited June 2019 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
I extracted US regional proxy from PS, using the proxies in SER proxy manager.
My some ser campaign-projects working with US Blogs, Some India
In India blog's also submitting US proxies.
Can possible manage multi regional proxy submitting targeted countries.

Different regional proxies/Different project

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited June 2019
    "I extracted US regional proxy from PS"

Why did you do this, tho? Do you find more US proxies found with SER than GSA-PS?

That part I'm confused about.

Right now  I'm learning how to better use PS and get the most from proxies. :) 

There's a button that I've kept checked since I started using my PS license that may be what you're looking for??

It's Under SETTINGS: The Settings tab (the initial one that opens -- the one that has all those colorful tags) at the near-bottom, has a button that indicates, "Use a local proxy (same as requested resource)"

I'm guessing this may do what you want, but I'm not sure, as I'm only really looking into PS now, even after having it for so long.

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Bro,
    I already enabled "Use a local proxy (same location as requested resource = good for SEO)"
    My server is US.
    But PS proxy manager showing listed proxy multiple country so I'm using export proxy country filter.

I can see PS "Use country filter (only certain proxies in set countries)"
    I cant see "Use a local proxy (same as requested resource)"

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @VMart thats an option in the internal proxy server that GSA Proxy Scraper (PS) offers. If you connect to 127.0.0.1:8080 as the internal proxy server and do a request to e.g. gsa-online.de, then PS will choose a German proxy, basically the proxy that seems most near to the requested website.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited June 2019
    My server located from Washington
    I pick the Washington domain access.wa.gov in their 
    IP Address: 23.185.0.3
    Geolocation: US (United States)

Now set my internal proxy server setting is 23.185.0.3:8080

Got a popup 1st time

How can I working.
    Plz instruct me I will do setting...

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no, totally wrong. That IP field is usually 127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0 or your exact external IP that YOU own.

If you use that same proxy IP and port in your browser or any other application, it will use GSA Proxy Scraper's (PS) proxy list. PS will then choose one of it's collected proxies according to your settings on that same screen to be used by real.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "...I can see PS "Use country filter (only certain proxies in set countries)
    I cant see "Use a local proxy (same as requested resource)..."

But you already checked off the "Use local proxy...!"

I can see it in the screenshot.  It's right above "Use Country Filter", no??????

Sorry; I'm confused, too!