Skip to content

Prevent duplicate title

Some times duplicate page titles appear, how can I strictly prevent.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You have to manually overview your article listing in the project. Maybe right click on that and let it create a new title.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Among the above 1000 articles,  it is very difficult to filter and look at it.
    Plz give a future in GSA CG, auto detect duplicate titles and change the title automatically.
    My request.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Some campaings appear very much duplicate titles.

next update lets you generate new titles for duplicates
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    2.41 - new: option to generate new titles for duplicates
          - new: options for spinning keywords on title generation
    1) Where I see this both option?
    2) Is it generate new titles from duplicates automatically?
    1) right click on article list -> ...
    2) It is trying to generate titles based on your choice (another dialog)
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Yes I saw but if scrapped above 1000 articles not able to see and change duplicate title. Plz set it automatically once duplicate title detected can change it automatically its would be better.
    Right click -> Change Title for duplicate Titles
    Well you have that function now that scans the list for duplicate titles, selects them and offers a dialog to change it. I don't plan to make it more convenience than that as sometimes with spin data included on titles, it is enough for most customers.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Sorry!
    Why I telling, If I Enabled "Automatically export articles when done".
    How this future can work?

to where do you export? SER only? If so, you can as well create a new template and have %random_title% as title when exporting and you will not have to worry about that.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    :)
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Thank U lot @Sven
    1) right click on article list -> ...
    2) It is trying to generate titles based on your choice (another dialog)
    This future very useful
    Solved my issue....
    Thankx again
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Issue not solved BUGs generated, If I check&change duplicate title, every time its changed. My wordpress BLOG found duplicate titles.
    If I select all and change duplicate title every time this popup came.
    I have sent the project backup PM

What do you choose as new title source? To generate them?

If so, you probably choose to spin the keyword and then you have the same title on all again but due to the spin it might be different when posting. The 419 title change stays for next call of that same procedure since you will have the same title (but with a hughe spin) on all.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Issue happen now only.
    Starting time If choose same new title source it will come "No duplicate title"

sorry but I don't understand?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Each time I check in the duplicate title, it keeps changing. As if the end was not.
    Once changed duplicated title, is it okay to be there next time? how its possible?

because each of the items gets the same title in a big spin syntax...just edit it and you will see.

you can also try clicking "None" on the spin dialog and should be able to see less duplicates.