Skip to content

Selling a Service?

MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
Hey guys,

I'm a long time GSA SER user and I'm looking to purchase this, so just a general question before I hit the buy button.

Has anyone had success using this to sell a service rather than a product?

to be honest, I'm am a little hesitant to use this for promoting my personal business (brand) as I don't want to get into trouble for spamming.

I'd love to hear some success stories or tips to stay under the radar from others

Cheers

Comments

• Ser has been very much helpful for me in providing services. It helps in alot of ways if used positively. Like indexing of links is a very big issue these days. So if you create a set of tier 1 links and then use ser on these tier 1 links. It works great in helping them indexed. This tech is not new and might not work for some. But still helpful in few of the niches. After all, no one can predict anything without testing it in any case
  • As always said " Hitting a hammer with closed eyes will give you nothing, no matter how strong the hammer is " So be creative and test out things
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I think this is more about GSA Website Contact (different product).
  • Oops I though he is thinking about making a choice to buy gsa ser.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @MorphManI think @looplinecan help you with this topic as he made some very interesting posts and comments on usage with our product. He might be the person knowing best on this topic.
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    No worries @Sven I have just purchased this new tool and I'll give it a try. Cheers
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    I use website contact to make sales for my own products as well as I do it for clients.  I sell both products and services for clients, anything from snail mail advertising, to video creation to office snacks.  

Its kind of a mix of having a good offer that people want, on a good lander with a good company that will follow up. 

I have sold products up to $2200 however that the exception, most products I sell are under $900 and on the subscription side Ive sold stuff up to $500 but most of them are below $200

These are not rules, these are just what I have done.  If your selling high end stuff you need to get someone really that can close and followup, unless your doing it yourself, like you said for your personal brand.

I would just do the campaigns and landers under a different name, a shortened version of your company name or whatever and collect the leads and then once you have leads you can followup with your actual domain name. 
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    Cheers @loopline. Yeah, I'm offering services from my marketing agency (people sell office snacks, really! lol) I like the idea of using a landing page on another domain; it gives me that extra layer of protection from those who are contacted that might want to cause issues. Doing it this will also allow me to also filter out the crap, so to speak.

I was looking at picking up Scrapebox premium email scraper plugin too after watching a few of your videos! ;-)

Thanks again!
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    Glad the videos were of a help!  :)

Thanked by 1andrzejek
  • i have to say thanks @looplinei remember watching your videos like 8 years ago? thanks:)