Skip to content

Gsa ser failing to post links after update

Earlier it was working fine but after update it giving errors and not making links on even the same list and settings https://prnt.sc/ntb8om
Please can someone help in this ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This type of phpweb site is different and has some kind of data on the website that rejects certain osts...thats why SER skips it with that message. It would have done that in old versions as well.
  • @Sven Thanks for pointing that out ?
    does it has to do something with the vps or proxies as I now tested on my other server and it is working fine.
    send me the site please and I have a look.
  • @Sven I have sent the list in your pm. I am sorry for taking time as I identified the list using Gsa PI too to check any problems but still having problem. Please check the list and let me know if you can help. Thanks
  • @Sven
    can you please check your inbox. I have sent the list
    will check that tomorrow...didn't had time today and it's already 10:30pm here.
    increase the "Max download size" from 1MB in global options->filter. This site shows the required data above 1mb.

I will change the script on next update to allow posting there even with 1MB.
  • @Sven
    I really appreciate that you looking for me in this. I will wait. You can check the list an let me know your findings. Thanks
    update should be out in some seconds.