Skip to content

Hi, The program does not resubmit to sites I have previously posted, What are the settings can you h

canka34canka34 türkey
edited June 2019 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hi, The program does not resubmit to sites I have previously posted, What are the settings can you help? thank you so much.

Comments

• @canka34
    Do you mean by resubmitting on the created accounts or are you talking about the " Already parsed" error ?
    Thanked by 1canka34
  • canka34canka34 türkey
    Thank you so much

I'm not trying created accounts. my site if I have sit.com/hellow-world here again can not assign the same site here .. verifield old posts looks not new one :(
  • @canka34

It's hard to understand for me what is your problem. Please provide detailed explanation.
    Thanked by 1canka34
  • canka34canka34 türkey
    Previous comment on the site, I do not want to do it again, when I look at verified reviews I see the previous week. What I do not appear on the site
  • canka34canka34 türkey
    Post to the same site for the 2nd time
  • canka34canka34 türkey
    Old comments seem verified at last comment does not come out
  • andrzejekandrzejek Polska
    edited June 2019
    Maybe comment has gone to 2nd page and cannot be found on the url. I really have to scretch my head to understand what you mean ^^
  • canka34canka34 türkey
    :( 

I would like to comment again on the wordpress site I made comments before but it doesn't happen? There are different sites running when I try to the site.
  • canka34canka34 türkey
    I have made anti seo to my site before I want to send those sites again as anchor only by typing www.site.com, but when I wrote anti seo sites as www.site.com does not. Turns out the old anchors are verified. can't comment again
  • canka34canka34 türkey
    That is because the program does not comment on those sites previously commented on
  • canka34canka34 türkey
     >_< 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    anti seo? Im out then.
  • canka34canka34 türkey
    I'm not doing !!! They make me ...
  • canka34canka34 türkey
    Anti seo will comment on the same sites to halve but it does not
  • canka34canka34 türkey
    Thank you to those who want to help, I took care of my problem
  • @Sven
    Is there any way to make links on the same site for engines only that create new pages. Like if I am having 1000 tier 1 link and I want to make links for them on same list. So will I get Already parsed error or not ?
    P.S Not talking about any comments engines. If you want, I can send you my ser file too to have a look
    the engine should be able to create its own page yes, if that is working, you can make it post again on same site.
  • @Sven I am running campaign on only contextual engines and engines that create new pages only. This is for tier 2 links. Importing around 600k verified links list. But ser starts giving already parsed error after making few links. I request if you have enable any option to avoid this already parsed thing for new pages only
    how do your scheduled option look like?
  • I have checked scheduled option.
    and your settings there? Can you post a screenshot?
    ok with that setup you must keep in mind that the first link might be seen 120 minutes later.

Also how do you import accounts or do you keep it running with targets on its own?
  • I import targets via list to the projects and split them. Then I just run gsa ser
  • Does this scheduling thing work on few engines or all ? Like engines that create their own page and donot need an email and require articles, willl they be requiring this option too ?
    basically all article engines where an account is required.
  • Yup. So it means it should work. I hope you got my point and will look into this. It will be great if you can add option to ignore this already parsed error thing for contextual engines. As I import target urls list from file and use the randomize link option but still sometimes it messes up . If the already parsed option can be skipped for such engines, then it will make links for all tier 2 links easily.