Skip to content

Facebook share checker on URL scanner doesn't work, can we get an update?

nycdudenycdude Mazatán
edited June 2019 in GSA Proxy Scraper
Can there be an update to the Facebook share checker in the scanner pease? I know about the API being a pain now, and understand the troubles. Just wondering if you can fix this because I'm currently looking for a solution for FB right now.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what exactly is the "facebook share checker"? You mean that metric scanner tool?
  • nycdudenycdude Mazatán
    Yes, it's under the Majestic stuff next to the google, wayback and Alexa checker (those work).
  • nycdudenycdude Mazatán
    Everything works except the FB and Google share checker.

• nycdudenycdude Mazatán
    Also when I minimize this tool, I can't seem to find a way to bring it to the desktop so I have to be careful not to hide it when using it in the background.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    indeed, just read that they changed the API...you now need a access_token and alike...I guess I have to remove that for now. Might come back once I found a better way than signing up for api-key.

google+ is dead anyway so I remove it.
    ---
    when you minimize it, it should be in task-tray
  • nycdudenycdude Mazatán
    That would be great if you could find a solution. Dom Detailer has it, but they are too expensive because all the other metrics they offer.

I checked my task tray many times, can't see it. I'll try a restart ...
  • nycdudenycdude Mazatán
    Nope, it doesn't go to my tray and I can't get it back to the Desktop. Windows 10 Pro.