Skip to content

How to correctly use 2captcha for Recaptcha v2 ?

Hello. I use GSA SER for a monts or so, and i have a problem with 2captcha tuning. How to make it to solve re-captcha v2? I use login/pass for autorisation, and it's seems  not enough for re-captcha v2 solving. So, what i have to do to make 2capthcha work, please help ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what service is used for that?
  • simamurasimamura europe
    edited June 2019
    Sven said:
    what service is used for that?
    I use GSA CB as main service for common captchas and 2captcha (2captcha.com) as hard-solving service. 2captcha do some work, but not Re-captcha v2, because it need to be implemented through API or something into my GSA SER, and i don't know how to do it
    I got this message every time: 16:11:30: [-] 3713/7968 ReCaptcha v2 solving failed - No ReCaptcha v2 solving configured
    hmm so you have 2captcha added as a backup service in CB? Thats not a good idea. You really have to set that up in SER as a 2nd service.
  • Can you please show me or where this option is? How to set 2captcha in ser, not in CB ?
    just add it the the same list where you added CB (options->captcha).
  • Thanks. And when i do it, this will apply to all my projects? What if i want to apply 2capthca to only single project and left others with CB ?
  • Check project settings 
  • Thanks for your answers