Skip to content

[n00b question] State of GSA ranking in 2019

Hello everyone,

Please be gentle, first post here ;-)

My question is simple really, does the classic GSA SER => HQ web 2.0 => Money Website method still work in 2019?

I have captcha breakers, vps's, hundreds of proxies from other projects and GSA SER is cheap as chips.

I just want to know if people are still using it to rank before I invest time into learning such a powerful tool?

Jamie

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thats still a basic method to work with.
  • Thanks Sven :-) 
  • Your captcha breaker is really amazing by the way, I wrote my own one before buying yours so I know how hard it is.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thanks for the warm words :)
  • SERPowerListsSERPowerLists SERPowerLists.com
    jamie3000 said:
    Hello everyone,

Please be gentle, first post here ;-)

My question is simple really, does the classic GSA SER => HQ web 2.0 => Money Website method still work in 2019?

I have captcha breakers, vps's, hundreds of proxies from other projects and GSA SER is cheap as chips.

I just want to know if people are still using it to rank before I invest time into learning such a powerful tool?

Jamie
    One of basics yet most effective methods you are going to follow. If you stick into right niche you will be able to dominate your market in decent time.

Most hard part going to be creating quality web2,os as it's going to be kinda challenge specially for newbies.