Skip to content

How do I create posts in the same account created in a project but with different links?

Hello folks,

How do I post in the same accounts?
Let's say I create a project with a link and various web 2.0 and then I want to keep posting to the same web 2.0 but with different links, this will be beneficial for niche blogs, for example I want to create web 2.0 in a health niche and use the same accounts over and over again but with different articles, links and anchors. 

Is this possible? If so how?

Thanks a lot!!!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes it is possble.
    1. create a new project, make sure you use the engines from the accounts you later
    import
    2. right click on project->modify->import->account data->choose original project
  • ValextinoValextino United Kingdom
    Sven said:
    yes it is possble.
    1. create a new project, make sure you use the engines from the accounts you later
    import
    2. right click on project->modify->import->account data->choose original project
    Thanks a lot! So I basically need to create a new project every time and import the account data from the project I want to post to... 

One last question, what about the emails? can do I have to import them too or I can use different ones? 

Thanks again! :)
    Oh you don't have to create a new project. You can as well use the scheduled posting option to create several posts per project/site.
    You also don't need any email account at all when just using pre-defined accounts.
  • ValextinoValextino United Kingdom
    Sven said:
    Oh you don't have to create a new project. You can as well use the scheduled posting option to create several posts per project/site.
    You also don't need any email account at all when just using pre-defined accounts.
    Right, so if I use the same project can I delete  all articles already submitted and insert new ones, same with keywords and anchor text and main url ?  Can I do that? That's the confusing part for me... I know I can schedule several posts but in every post I'd like to link to different sites on the same niche. I've done that before with others tools but with this one I can't figure it out. Thanks for your help 
    You don't have to delete articles or anything for that. In the article manager e.g. you can define to submit each article just once per site. Just import more than one article and they all get used on different posts.