Skip to content

SER Power Lists - 95000+ Daily Verified Link Lists & Top Tier Best Quality Links Every 24 hours

Comments

• Does your list included edu and gov links? and also please send discount coupon.
  • SERPowerListsSERPowerLists SERPowerLists.com
    Does your list included edu and gov links? and also please send discount coupon.
    Hi , We use all GSA SER's foot prints + our own except web2.0s. Sent coupon code. Have a nice weekend.
  • Hey got some left? I can use a coupon.
    Thanked by 1SERPowerLists
    Hey got some left? I can use a coupon.
    Coupon inbox.

Thank you :)

• lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    coupon please ?
  • Coupon code please ? Thank you
  • fredjohn5fredjohn5 London, UK
    discount code please?
    coupon please ?
    Pm sent.
    wperpe said:
    Coupon code please ? Thank you
    Pm sent.
    fredjohn5 said:
    discount code please?
    Pm sent.
  • I'm here for the coupon code
    danNroycc said:
    I'm here for the coupon code
    Hi, Coupon sent.
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    Thank you for the lifetime discount. I'm glad that I found this list service. Have been using this service for about a week now and it's pretty good. Lists are fresh and rich with T1 links. Keep up the good work!
  • Coupon code please?
    trujillo said:
    Coupon code please?
    Coupon sent.
    Thank you for the lifetime discount. I'm glad that I found this list service. Have been using this service for about a week now and it's pretty good. Lists are fresh and rich with T1 links. Keep up the good work!
    Glad you like our service. Wish you best luck with your campaigns.
  • Coupon pls. Thx.
    mmtj said:
    Coupon pls. Thx.
    Coupon sent. Have a nice day.
  • Hello! Mind sharing a coupon? Thanks in advance.
  • Why don't you send me coupon my friend? :( Im waiting............
    Hello! Mind sharing a coupon? Thanks in advance.

Why don't you send me coupon my friend? :( Im waiting............

Hi,

Coupon sent. 

Have a wonderful weekend.

• Coupon plz.....
    Coupon plz.....
    Coupon sent. Thank you.
  • For once more the dropbox folder isn't updating.. This is from 15th May.. Can you fix it ? I also can't open a ticket at your site. This is maybe the 4th time that this problem occurs.. @SERPowerlists please fix this..
    justice said:
    For once more the dropbox folder isn't updating.. This is from 15th May.. Can you fix it ? I also can't open a ticket at your site. This is maybe the 4th time that this problem occurs.. @SERPowerlists please fix this..
    Hi , Thank you for contacting us. Seems our servers are Up and been online with zero downtime.(Been online for 47days 19hours 23ins 57seconds) If you are having a  syncing issue that must be a issue with your own Dropbox gateway . As we stated here  we don't resolve issues here  you need to contact thought our support email (gsaser@serpowerlists.com). Please send us an email with your username and you will get response under 24hours.  Hope this helps.

Thank you.
  • I have been using your service last year for my projects. I tried logging in but it says Invalid Username. I want to renew my old membership again. How can I contact you?
  • coupon pleaseeeee?
    thomp5on said:
    I have been using your service last year for my projects. I tried logging in but it says Invalid Username. I want to renew my old membership again. How can I contact you?
    Hi ,

You are very welcome to repurchase one of our packages from our website. http://serpowerlists.com/

If you want to contact us please refer our contact us page or use our email : gsaser@serpowerlists.com

Thank you.
  • Hello! Im new to GSA SER. Is it a must to use Capcha breaker with your lists?
    Hello! Im new to GSA SER. Is it a must to use Capcha breaker with your lists?
    Hello, Not only with our list. You must have to use a OCR solver to break captcha. Therefore GSA captcha is a must have tool for GSA Search engine rank users.

Regards,

• Coupon please?
    ishanpenn said:
    Coupon please?
    Coupon sent.