Skip to content

What configuration should I use to work a campaign in Spanish?

Hello I would like to know if there is someone who could help me configure gsa ser to work and create links in Spanish.
And how to create articles in Spanish because the tools that exist do not work well this language

Comments

• I find the content generation for Spanish is actually working quite well compared to say Polish... Can't comment on CG though, because I still haven't bought it ((Sorry, Sven)). 

But can I add what made a big difference for me when working with other languages: Creating separate dat files for names, addresses and the like. Because think about it: if ever someone sees a person named "Jack Black" living in HongKong, writing in  Spanish, they're gonna treat that as spam. However if it's Corazon Maria Menendez from Puerto Rico, you're more likely to trust it. 

With that of course create a few good profile spintaxes etc. 

I've taken the English ones, translated them automatically, and then hand-corrected that. 
  • roko1roko1 United States
    I find the content generation for Spanish is actually working quite well compared to say Polish... Can't comment on CG though, because I still haven't bought it ((Sorry, Sven)). 

But can I add what made a big difference for me when working with other languages: Creating separate dat files for names, addresses and the like. Because think about it: if ever someone sees a person named "Jack Black" living in HongKong, writing in  Spanish, they're gonna treat that as spam. However if it's Corazon Maria Menendez from Puerto Rico, you're more likely to trust it. 

With that of course create a few good profile spintaxes etc. 

I've taken the English ones, translated them automatically, and then hand-corrected that. 
    Thank you for the information.