Skip to content

Stop only via task manager

Lists have accumulated 20 or 40 thousand URLs and stopped. Then go very slowly on 1, 2 new. Campaign is not possible to stop. I waited more than an hour, I stopped only through the task manager. It is constantly. I have been watching this situation for more than a month.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Could it be a problem with captchas? Do you use GSA Captcha Breaker or any other tool that might get stuck?
  • I have the same problem ever now and then, threads even at 0, no captcha waiting.
    When i click the close box, a dialogue pops up, but pressing "Yes" (i.e. I want to close despite projects still running), it just ignores it as if I had pressed no. Same if I let the dialouge box time out.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @wolfvanweenif that happens again, can you try sending a bugreport from the help menu ?
  • I will. 
  • Yes i have too
  • I already sent several times
  • Sven said:
    @wolfvanweenif that happens again, can you try sending a bugreport from the help menu ?
    I already sent several times
  • LeriLeri USA
    edited May 2019

Sven said:
    Could it be a problem with captchas? Do you use GSA Captcha Breaker or any other tool that might get stuck?
    Yes, I use three captcha GSA Captcha Breaker, Text Captcha Solver, Anti-Gate Old API with IP. I also run together on the server GSA SER. At the same time, GSA SER runs and shows a speed of 55 VpM
    But Website Contact barely crawls.
    Proxy about 10,000
  • I also noticed that he stops every day. Although the time settings for this are disabled