Skip to content

GSA SER not making verified links!

Hello Members, i am a newbie seeking for help regarding GSA SER. So here's the question, whenever i try to run GSA SER with verified list and proxies it get's slower. On the other hand when i disable proxies it reaches to 100+ LPM but only makes submitted links per project. What can be the reason behind this kind of issue? Please help! Attaching one screenshot that will help you understanding what m asking.

Comments

• What does "only makes submitted links per project" mean? Do you mean you get submissions but no verifications? But you get verifications with proxies? That would indicate that your own IP is already blacklisted somewhere
  • What does "only makes submitted links per project" mean? Do you mean you get submissions but no verifications? But you get verifications with proxies? That would indicate that your own IP is already blacklisted somewhere
    Thanks for the reply, i mean GSA SER is making Submissions more than Verification's while having SER Verified List and disabling Proxies. On the other hand, when i enable proxies it decreases LPM and slow down the Projects.
  • Of course it makes more submissions than verifications, because first a post/article etc. needs to be submitted before it can get verified, at least for the better quality links. And nowadays a lot of websites are hand-controlled, so many of our submissions never get shown and therefore not verified. Exceptions are redirects or exploits for instance.
  • Ok Thanks, but what about the proxies? its not working while i enable proxies. So do i need to change the Verified List or Proxies to get Verified links?
  • "not working while i enable proxies"? above you only said "it get's slower" with proxies...
    (which is natural and expected)
    But if you don't get any submissions at all you probably need to invest in some proxies. Are you only using free public ones?
  • Ok then and no, these are private proxies.
  • That's not good. Are the proxies working at all? 
  • Yes they are now working and giving 150+ LPM but as i told you only making submissions.
  • Again, submissions are necessary. Verifications will come after submissions are accepted by the webmasters on their servers. This is not a function of which proxy you use; it is a function of your content. How spammy it looks like, whether you have links or not etc. 
  • So what you suggest to get good Verifications ratio?
  • I can only tell you what I do: lots of fresh content, taking care with the input parameters, like names, emails, titles etc. so they look more natural. First articles always without a link, then let it sit for a few days. Serengines to get those Web 2.0s.
    And I use the spammier stuff only for Tier 2 and 3.
    But of course it all depends very much on your objectives. Link building in 2019 is not a brainless spamming activity anymore. You go with exploits, you get tons of verified links, but what for?