Skip to content

Too high CPU usage

My vps is Windows 2012 R2 std. CPU: E5-2670 v2 at 2.5G (4 cores), no L1 cache. 6GB ram.
I have 20 private proxies.
I setup GSA SER at 100 threads, decrease cpu when above 80%. Skip all blacklists. Skip all sites contain sex words.
With almost all platforms and SeRocket verified lists, no PR limit, no obl limit.

Most time, GSA SER runs at 20 threads, 90% cpu, 500mb ram, 15 vpm. I think it eats too much cpu.
Is this normal? Or I have problems in settings. Please help, thanks.

Comments

• steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    same problem here...version 13.49 is killing my Dedi (32gb)...something isnt right...older version flies..
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm not many changes have been made to the code that would explain it. since which version do you have it? is the previous version (linked to start menu) better?
    dam it...when i go to open older version now its opening the current one..
    Last week i noticed it being slower and when the previous version that was in my start menu was there it ran SO much faster/better
    thats not helpful, what I would need is a project/setting backup...however with 400 threads I would not wonder much.
    OK,...does it with a 100 threads as well...
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    Same problem high CPU with 13.49. I rolled back to 13.48 and instantly saw a HUGE improvement with CPU and LPM 
  • xx7879xx7879 Canada
    MorphMan said:
    Same problem high CPU with 13.49. I rolled back to 13.48 and instantly saw a HUGE improvement with CPU and LPM 
    Yes. I ran GSA on a 2GB 4 cores VPS months before, often got 80-100 threads. And now get 20-30 threads on 6GB ram 4 cores VPS. I'll try the old version later.
    strange, I just reviewed the code and all changes made was about site key extraction...that one should work even faster.

Anyway, without a backup I can't measaure anything.
  • xx7879xx7879 Canada
    Sven said:
    strange, I just reviewed the code and all changes made was about site key extraction...that one should work even faster.

Anyway, without a backup I can't measaure anything.
    I can't find a safe old version from google. Can you send me a link to download v13.48?
    I'll try it with the same condition, give you more confirmation. Thanks
    we don't keep old versions, sorry.
    MorphMan said:
    can you send me version 13.48...13.49 is dragging my dedi WAY down...thanks pal
  • xx7879xx7879 Canada
    MorphMan said:
    Can you send me 13.48 to test my vps? Thank you
  • Hi guys!
    13.58 is eating my entire CPU!
    How can i roll back to the previous version?
    Its impossible to rok with it, my entire VPS ( 8GB Ram, 8Core CPU ) is lagging every 20 seconds and i get 1 link per 5 min!
    Hope it will be fixed with the new version.