Skip to content

What is site lists and what ways to get them?

Hello everyone, still studying GSA, and have so much questions :P
The most important for me right now is site lists. I'm newbie in GSA at all so have fun. ;)
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    site lists are basically a list of websites that SER collects in some kind of database where submission was successful/verified/failed. Other/new projects can access that database and submit to the same sites without the need to search for targets.
  • solessoles Ukraine
    Sven said:
    site lists are basically a list of websites that SER collects in some kind of database where submission was successful/verified/failed. Other/new projects can access that database and submit to the same sites without the need to search for targets.
    Well, is here any programms that will help me with creating this lists?
    such lists get generated over time by your SER itself. You can also buy lists in the Buy/Trade/Sell section of this forum.
  • solessoles Ukraine
    Sven said:
    such lists get generated over time by your SER itself. You can also buy lists in the Buy/Trade/Sell section of this forum.
    Thx, I have 1 more question about e-mails. I'm able to make lots of catch-all e-mails and should I use 1 per project or mix them? (like put them all at every project). And what is ok number of e-mails I should use at every project?
    Better one per project.