Skip to content

Web 2.0 - SER engines

i am not succesful with SER engines
- even with fresh emails, low threads (3 or 5), 2Captcha and good content I only can get 11 platforms of 39 (mainly: Evernote, Hatenablog, Kinja, Pen.io, Postbit, Skyrock, Unblog.fr, Webgarden Blog, Webgarden.at, Webgarden.cz, Wikidot)
NO Tumblr and Wordpress at all!
My questions:
1. do you have a similar experience with SER engines?
2. what can I do to improve GSA-SER posting on Tumblr and Wordpress, is a private/dedicated PBN blogs an option?
3. what are the web 2.0 results with RankerX?
4. and the esults on RankerX with using Tumblr and Wordpress private/dedicated PBN blogs?
Thx Harry

Comments

• Similar experience. Eventually, over time, with changes in engines and updates, I would say I managed to get probably 30 working, but never more than half at the same time. Posting usually is the easier part - I know because I often import existing accounts. It is the account creation phase that trips us up most of the times. 

As for Tumblr, I use a separate bot and it works very nicely. 
  • thx
    - what about buying some accounts on Fiverr or so
    - what bot you use for timblr
  • Tumblingjazz, 
    And if you find a good source on fiverr, why not?
    I use a panel for basic Web2.0 setup, and import into GSA 
  • edited April 2019
    PS re Wordpress: an update just came through that allows me to create Wordpress accounts.
    Tumblr signup still fails, but posting works, too.
  • PS re Wordpress: an update just came through that allows me to create Wordpress accounts.
    Tumblr signup still fails, but posting works, too.
    The Tumblr link is redirected, no benefit seo.

Rankerx and SerEngines, most platforms or profiles are not indexed, less and less good sites where to generate links.

• You do know, Oscar, that you can create do-follow, non-redirected links on Tumblr? (just not with normal posting)
  • today got some wordpress web 2.0 osting, indeed an update
    guess SER Engine should speed up their service to keep all web 2.0 working,
    and it would be nice if they put info on their site - which web 2.0 do actual accept GSA SER post
    If all would work, no poblem with increased subscription costs.