Skip to content

Perfect Tense(Grammarly Laternative) API Integration

You have all probably heard about Grammarly. It is an essential tool for writing content. One big drawback, doesn't have an API. Well this is where Perfect Tense comes in. They are almost as good as Grammarly, but they do support API integration.

I think this is the perfect tool to combine when using spinners, because it can improve the article after it has been processed with a spinner. SpinRewriter for example has built in integration with it on their online tool and it works great.

Should help improving the article by a lot when producing bulk articles.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's already included in the software.
  • edited April 2019
    @Sven Just noticed it is added which is awesome! But I cannot find a way to simply process an article using Perfect Tense.  The only option that is available is to process the article with Perfect Tense Before or After it was spinned. But I don't want to use a spinner, I just want to simply use Perfect Tense to the article which is not in spintax format and I don't want to add spintax to it.

EDIT: I get it now. I have to uncheck all three option and the article gets processed with Perfect Tense only without adding spintax.
  • edited January 2021
    Hi sven,
    How i can use perfect tense? i didn't find it or use it.
    Regards

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Im afraid that this service is only available in English, your project uses French.