Skip to content

GSA content generator create only a few articles

Hi
I  am using GSA Content Generator. I choose mix paragraph and use SpinChief tool.

Most of the time, it can create less than 60 articles. And the uniqueness above 70 is less 10 articles. (I only use the article above 70 uniqueness to prevent duplicate content)

Just wondering is there any wrong with my setting? Or about uniqueness? I can collect a few articles each time. Hope someone can help!

Thanks

Allen

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    can you post screenshots of the project settings?

• Sure. It's default setting in Sources and Filter. 

I have only collected 58 articles with this campaign, and only 2 articles' uniqueness are above 70. 

Can you give some suggestions?

Thanks

• What does the uniqueness mean?

Is low uniqueness score involved duplicated content issues?

How mang uniqueness score is safe on Google?

Thanks
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    How many sources you have selected? And how many keywords you using?
  • About 5 keywords as shown in the image about. 
    The source setting is the default setting of the Content Generator
    @Allen - One issue I see (not realted to your problem though) is the usage of "Insert URL/Anchor" but no URL/Anchor entered on first screenshot.

Anyway rest looks OK to me but the keywords are a bit special. Have you done some searching on google and got a lot of good content there?

Also what is the proxy setup looking like? Do you use proxies (public/private)?

It would also help if you can post some log lines when the search is happening.
    Thanked by 1Allen
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Allen said:
    About 5 keywords as shown in the image about. 
    I suggest added more related keywords so you can scrape more content
  • Sven said:
    @Allen - One issue I see (not realted to your problem though) is the usage of "Insert URL/Anchor" but no URL/Anchor entered on first screenshot.

Anyway rest looks OK to me but the keywords are a bit special. Have you done some searching on google and got a lot of good content there?

Also what is the proxy setup looking like? Do you use proxies (public/private)?

It would also help if you can post some log lines when the search is happening.
    I run Ranker X and use " keyword replace" to insert the link. If I choose the "Insert URL/Anchor" but no URL/Anchor, is there any issue might involved?

Also, I am using the proxies brought from buyproxies.org. But I am in China, all test of proxies for Google Search are Fail (But Bing search is OK). Is it involved any issues when scraping the articles?

Just wondering where I can see the log lines when the search is finished?

Thank you

• 710fla said:
    Allen said:
    About 5 keywords as shown in the image about. 
    I suggest added more related keywords so you can scrape more content
    Good idea. I will try that.  Thank you
    @Allen right click on project->show log
    ---
    Anyway, no problem with the insert URL/Anchor option as long as you want it as such.

• No "show log" here? 
    thats only available when you scrapped something there after program start.
  • Haha ok. Got it