Skip to content

What Does "Use CAPTCHA Service" Do In SDK?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited March 2019 in Need Help
My guess was that if I had an external service active, if I selected test CAPTCHAs and then

RT Clicked to"Use captcha Service" for all....

Then the CAPTCHAs would be sent to (whatever) service(s) I have connected directly to GSA-CB.

Is this right?? Thx

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes, the unanswered captchas will get answered by the services so you don't have to type that manually. Though you should still check them for correctness as it will influence the solve rate if they answer them in wrong case.

Personally I never use that and always enter the answers myself.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Sven, I wanted to try using this feature to test CAPTCHAs I've modified to see how easily a live operator or AI can solve.

If no live operator can ever solve it, I'm thinking it's too difficult...

I have to set up the external services in CB before I do this as I only have them in SER, presently.

Have a good weekend!~
    Anything I need to know to set it up beyond that? Thx
    Does CB indicate which of the external services it's using?
    edited March 2019
    That was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tested CAPTCHA vs live operator!  :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Im afraid that this is not possible. That function will just be used for captchas who have no proper answer and take away the work from you to fill that out manually.

You can not compare it with the results of a service. Thinking of that, it might be a good idea adding that to the GUI of the captcha services and get a clue which of the services you have performs best. I might add that in the future.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee