Skip to content

problems with new update

Hi , after make update , Anchor/URL combination is disabled ! and it dont insert authority links in article's ! even it is enabled !

any help ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what exactly is disabled? Can you make a screenshot of the settings?

• Anchor/URL com.... is disable ! why >

•  [Feature Request] With GSA Content generator download inner page's of website ! it should be easy !
    its disabled because you have less anchors than URLs!?
  • Thanksss :chuffed:

and what about this :

[Feature Request] With GSA Content generator download inner page's of website ! it should be easy !

To rank inner page's !

what should that be for? To get the URLs from your webpage and add them to the project? You can do that already by clicking on EDIT -> Crawl URLs Online
  • you are SUPERMAN :chuffed:
  • About authority links , i import links manually in authority links and disable  generic links in sources , but GSA C.G don't insert my authority links on article's . why ? 
    probably cause of you importing them wrong? Are they inserted when the links are added by the tool itself?
  • hi , When i start create article , GSA C.G insert my keywords with my anchor text's in article's as keywords ! why ? i just want use my anchor text's . any way to fix this ?
    what settings do you use in detail?
    ok, but how does your article look now? It is using a keyword instead of the defined anchor?
  • yes , it is using my keyword(s) in my article's as anchor !
    send me the project backup please
    Got your project backup, though I can not really help you on this as it is in a language I can not read/speak. That Arabic is really irritating me (left to right e.g.).

I really wish I could help but this is not possible for me. Maybe you can create an English project and reproduce it with that? I would be happy working on that.

Though by reviewing your settings I saw that you use "Syntax Analysis" for the algorithm. I don't think thats a good way to produce readable content, but thats of course still up to you. Another thing where you might think that keywords are getting used wrongly is the option to use "long tail keywords" as spoilers. Maybe thats the thing you mean after all?
  • Thanks , can you send me simple english backup ?
    No, I was asking you to do this for me in a way with your settings to see the keyword as anchor problem to be able to debug it.