Skip to content

Content creator feature requests

Can we get Google, Amazon AWS and Microsoft translators ... and a way to post to google blogger blogs?

Comments

• I just found the translator, heck yeah I can work with this. Can I post to blogger though?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no sorry, that didn't allow any posting using APIs...all recaptcha based stuff.
  • I have a problem translating to test with google though, when I scraped Chinese content and translated a few select articles .... it tried to make the new project in English but brought back an error.  When I restarted CG, the new English projects were there but didn't have the English articles in them.
    because there was nothing translated maybe?
  • But there is though, this happens when I try to use google without API.

sorry about that. Happens when your IP gets banned on excessive usage.
  • I doubt it though, I'm using 10 proxies and I used Scrapebox article translator with them just fine.
    they might use some other tricks im not aware of.
  • Sven said:
    they might use some other tricks im not aware of.
    Does CG use the proxies it has in the proxy manager to translate? I'm using the web translator directly in my browser on home IP to do stuff too so, really not sure.
    right now, no proxy is used...I should change that to use a random one if available.
  • Hi sven,
    Can you please do wizard like kontent machine 3 ?!
    there is a wizard already included. show me some of the screenshots on what they offer and you miss in our tool.