Skip to content

Good types of titles??

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited February 2019 in GSA Website Contact
Good afternoon.

I was wondering, because I was reading all this related law stuff, about subjects for contact forms.

Now, to NOT count as spam, the title can't sell anything or be commercial.

My present title has the word FREE in it. Should I avoid anything that seems....scammish??? lol

(Note: Not for legality's sake, but for avoiding trashing the message's sake!)

(Truly is a free give-away, but....as I saw with that Q-Coin thing (whether going anywhere or not--can't believe someone with the dude's credentials is just email collecting to sell---guy's got more going on than that) ppl (even those you know) are skeptical once the word FREE is mentioned.)

So...what's a good title, based on experience?

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 2019
    I'm going to read a bit, now, on successful e-mail marketing. :)

...before sending a single form...(very unlike myself...lol...but more responsible)

I don't consider this GSA-WC work to be e-mail marketing, by definition,  any more than if I make a purchase online, and the site owner gets an e-mail notifying of my purchase, and in the Notes section to seller hit them with a lengthy, detailed sell, would constitute any form of e-mail marketing, even though an e-mail is involved.

Neither of those instances are "e-mail marketing", but there are no books on contact form marketing, as far as I know, and it's similar, at least in that you're write a short bunch of stuff to someone, hoping for a response. lol  :|

In that way, it resembles Mail Order marketing done for ages....books on that sort of stuff may serve us well, too.
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    word free does catch a lot of eyes as well as, discounts and in general, questions like, what do you do?, how you will feel? etc. I'm not a master this is something little I know. hope that helps.