Skip to content

How to submit sites with other fields than Website Submitter provides?

Hello, I have purchased the Auto Website Submitter just now. The sites i want to submit have forms longer and fields with different names. I do not want to ue the prebuilt list as it is full of spam links already.
some of the examples are:

Now i need to submit to sites like these. so i have to manually fill it everytime.. isnt there any way that the software could learn it once i do it manually? because i have seen this in many of the chrome extensions. so it should be there. but im unable to how to do it. Please help!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I will have to add one of these sites for next update so it can submit to any of that kind. Just send me that in pm and I do whatever I can on next update.

Also forget my previous email to this subject. I thought you where talking about GSA Website Contact where this is possible already.
  • There are chrome extensions that allow us to inspect the webpage and fetch the name attribute of the input tag and accordingly provide the value for it. Also i had purchased the software for this use only. So until this isnt done. The software is really of no use to me. Please tell me when will this update be coming??
  • do a macro record to fill forms
  • do a macro record to fill forms
    Is there any option to do this in GSA AUTO WEBSITE SUBMITTER????
  • Sven said:
    I will have to add one of these sites for next update so it can submit to any of that kind. Just send me that in pm and I do whatever I can on next update.

Also forget my previous email to this subject. I thought you where talking about GSA Website Contact where this is possible already.
    Sven Can u please let me know when the update is expected? Or please show me how to initiate the refund. because honestly i needed it for that particluar task which couldnt be fulfiled sorry
    doing a search online gave me just 2 sites that use this platform. Do you have a further list to add more? Also I would need at least one site from other platforms you want to add yourself.
  • I didnt quite understood what youre trying to say. But what i need is something that can learn to filll any type of forms. 
    something like this. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/autofill-forms/focmhibpdifbdjacabpgnifhdalgfogg

It uses regex to determine the input name and fill accordingly. I can add N number of values in it and define rules too. 
    Yes but thats not what the program was build for. It can only submit to forms where it once was able to do so as I was preparing things manually for an update.

If the field names are equal to a certain point, it will work as well but most likely not for completely new forms.