Skip to content

Blogging with "only" wordpress.com and tumblr.com blogs

I am writing here because I searched this forum and tried everything but I could not resolve my issue. My issue is that I am unable to post "only" to my wordpress.com and tumblr.com blogs. I tried this

and also
and also

Same on tumblr.com. I am unable to understand why I cant do this? What am I doing wrong?

Error is either "no form" or "no engine matches". I will be really grateful if you can help me on this.

I do not want to use serengines and I want this to be done by core gsa-ser

I have rankerx and it is super-easy to use these blogs with that. But I want to use article maker of ser because I am able to create original content with above average English with this.

Comments

• I had a skype chat with rankerx as even rankerx had stopped posting on wordpress.com blogs. John said that WP had changed some config and they are updating rankerx now.

Will I be able to use gsa-ser for blogging on wordpress.com blogs? I hope I will get reply soon on this forum. Will you update ser or is there some specific way to do what I have explained in first post?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you need serengines addon for this.
  • yamalajattyamalajatt India
    edited December 2018
    Hi. Thanks for reply. I purchased and installed serengines. Even that misses out a major chunk while posting. Only 4 to 10 posts out of 140. I have added accounts properly and it says 140 accounts added. Still so less output. Can I share my teamviewer with you? 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well serengines is not our addon, you need get support from them.

However, you can not expect to add just url+account and get a link done. That site has to be supported. Your tumblr.com  writing makes me belief it's not just about wordpress at all.