Skip to content

Havnt used GSA in a few years So got help from Asia Virtual Solutions

Havn;t done much since going thru brain cancer 5-6 yrs ago and had a project that I needed to do, Instead of trying to re-learn everything I ordered a 5 tier data pack from Asia Virtual Solutions.....Michael was a great guy to deal with, he actually pointed out some things to me that was important to change, so I made the changes and moved up from 1 tier to 5 tier and he cancelled and refunded me the first order without me asking him to. He got my data pack together and delivered in 24 hours. He was nothing but nice and respectful in all communication as well as answering emails lightning fast. Props to you Michael and I will be ordering more on future projects! Thanks for you patience with me getting the info I needed together and help.

Brent
Thanked by 1royalmice

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @Hollywood691

Oh wow thanks for the nice feedback, glad we could be of service and help you get going with GSA SER again.
  • Thats a really honest and nice compliment, I have also been happy with the quality of their email accounts. - Thanks
    Thanked by 1royalmice