Skip to content

Video Ranking Strategy For Those Who Have asked

beastmodebeastmode NYC
edited December 2016 in Need Help

Hey guys & girls in the forum 

I see many people are asking how to rank videos in the forum so I figured I would post my strategy that I use to rank video for my clients on YouTube, Vimeo, Etc.

Quick Tip:  RX also has the ability to create Video Embeds when ranking video. This will also be used in your 1st tier which I did not mention in the graph using your Private Blog Network. Excuse me for not mentioning that.

Starting with the 1st tier from left to right.

To get results remember you always can’t use just these software’s sometimes you might have to do manuals work and page 1 results don’t come over night. This is SEO not magic.

SOCIAL SIGNALS, yes, they will be organic. Post double links on social post one to the video, one to a blog post with a controversial article about a topic trending. This will get your post retweeted or shared hundreds of times.

RX, we all know the premium site, I use my private blogs for embeds, web 2.0 profiles, social bookmarks and social networks.

DRIP FEED EMBEDS, You can use FCS or do it manually in one day or a few then drip feed index them, now for this one it is a specific amount 30 embeds for 30 days.

Tier 2

VIDEO EMBEDS; no drip feed on these embed and I use WordPress & Tumblr expired domains with a PA of at least 40 as well as regular web 2.0 properties. No articles on the expires domains only on the web 2’s. Your main URL will be your social links not the video URL but you will still embed the video.

SER; This is obvious by the diagram where SER will build links too and what links to use. If you have custom edu/gov engines even better if not no issue.

MORE AGGRESSIVE LINKS

Profiles, Blog comments, Social Networks, Image comments, Guestbooks, Trackbacks, wikis

SOCIAL SIGNALS;  Same as above. Alternative Bookmarks, less time consuming if you don’t want to take the time.

Well that is the strategy. Happy Ranking. Any questions leave it in the thread

Thanked by 1seomagician

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thanks for the tutorial.
    I also want to mention GSA URL Redirect PRO. In the latest version I added a new Link-type called "YouTube". It will create you links that are specially designed for YouTube Video URLs.

A Sample of that is this:
    Original YouTube URL - www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MhQlggx4lM
    New Link that can be used - https://youpoi.net/watch?v=4MhQlggx4lM << this type is created with the tool.
  • That is great, I can't wait to try it out.

Thanks for the update on that.
  • beastmodebeastmode NYC
    edited December 2016
    So if this actually embeds as I see in the screen shot how can I get more links to import?

I would love to choose just the YouTube link type, but these links are not going to be in other site lists to import in which I do sometimes for 301's. In GRP I can build up to 30,000 PR 3-6+ links easily by all the custom links I have imported. 

It's a really amazing tool to build links to use for many strategies.  

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    What screenshot you on about?
  • beastmodebeastmode NYC
    edited December 2016
    This one

This looks like a site SER would post too unless I'm misunderstanding

Emm, not sure if im going crazy but thats a link to a YouTube video of a German song not a screenshot?
  • beastmodebeastmode NYC
    edited December 2016
    That looks like a site SER would post too, as I said above so I'm guessing if Sven said a YouTube link it must embed, it looks that way to me. Sorry, not a screen shot, your right..
    Never used the tool but I though they were hard coded.

For references have you ever ranked a site using that diagram in your first post?
  • Yes,of course.  I wouldn't of posted it if I didn't rank with it. That's what I use for low and medium and a more advanced diagram for high comp
    Hmm maybe its just me as I am very suspicious but the image you posted makes little to no sense to me and sets of some alarm bells.
  • How does it nake no sense?
    1. "I see many people are asking how to rank videos in the forum" where?...
    2. "rank video for my clients on YouTube, Vimeo" not sure if its misphrased but to my knowledge ranking in YouTube/Vimeo has little to nothing to do with backlinks.
    3. "This will get your post retweeted or shared hundreds of times." 100% presumption.
    4. "we all know the premium site, I use my private blogs for embeds, web 2.0 profiles, social bookmarks and social networks." No idea what you are trying to say here.
    5. "You can use FCS or do it manually" I see no reason to use either if you have access to RX it is better than FCS and quicker than manual.
    6. "This is obvious by the diagram where SER will build links too and what links to use." How is it obvious from the diagram on what links to use? Also you are building T2 PBN links to social signals but no SER to social signals although I see no point in doing either.
    7. "Profiles, Blog comments, Social Networks, Image comments, Guestbooks, Trackbacks, wikis" More agressive?....Also no explination of where they are from or to
    8. You are pointing T2 PBN links to Social Signals.
    9. You are not pointing T2 PBN links to your RX blast.
    10. "If you have custom edu/gov engines even better" I suspect this to be the whole point of the post, put a thread like this out, hope people either comment or inbox you asking about the custom engines and upsell them. It happens on BHW a fair bit.
    So yea, pretty much that.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @beastmode that YouTube Link Type is part of GSA URL Redirect, another tool by us beside SER.
    SER itself can not post to that type of site (for now).
    1. "rank video for my clients on YouTube, Vimeo" not sure if its misphrased but to my knowledge ranking in YouTube/Vimeo has little to nothing to do with backlinks.
    Backlink, yes it does I do not know how long you have been ranking video but I do this for a living, running my own company.

1. "This will get your post retweeted or shared hundreds of times." 100% presumption.
    Writing something that draws emotion from users will get you followers and retweets, I have a quarter million followers, so I know believe me.

1. "we all know the premium site, I use my private blogs for embeds, web 2.0 profiles, social bookmarks and social networks." No idea what you are trying to say here.
    Ranker x you post video embeds as well on your private blog network if you want, these links I use as first tier to the video because they are all premium sites with high  DA

1. "You can use FCS or do it manually" I see no reason to use either if you have access to RX it is better than FCS and quicker than manual.
    I'm just giving the user their own choice which way they are more comfortable to build links, plus it's not about because faster it's about results.

1. "This is obvious by the diagram where SER will build links too and what links to use." How is it obvious from the diagram on what links to use? Also you are building T2 PBN links to social signals but no SER to social signals although I see no point in doing either.

The SER links are described and have pictures of the links, social links are the main URL's and the embed on the Web 2's. Socials that have no SER will be a drip feed into the other Web 2's so no need for SER they will give the enough power as it is.

• beastmodebeastmode NYC
    edited December 2016
    1. "Profiles, Blog comments, Social Networks, Image comments, Guestbooks, Trackbacks, wikis" More agressive?....Also no explination of where they are from or to
    I'm sure you know what more aggressive links are in SER,  You have arrows pointing to their desrination

1. You are pointing T2 PBN links to Social Signals.
    Same question twice, ANSWERED
  • beastmodebeastmode NYC
    edited December 2016
    If you have custom edu/gov engines even better" I suspect this to be the whole point of the post, put a thread like this out, hope people either comment or inbox you asking about the custom engines and upsell them. It happens on BHW a fair bit.

No not at all, the reason is because I have had edu/gov/org links up to DA 80 with those SER engines
    including wikipedia links
  • I hope that answered you questions now, and you finally get it
  • beastmodebeastmode NYC
    edited December 2016
    Yes #1

1. "I see many people are asking how to rank videos in the forum" where?...
    I have seen a few threads how to rank vids with GSA or with web 2.0's and GSA and with SER engines not to long ago. 

Thanks for those Six posts.....

I'm still calling bullshit on this but I hope it helps someone.
  • beastmodebeastmode NYC
    edited December 2016
    If it's such BS why don't you try the strategy, give me the keyword and video and I will track it with, so I know you're not BS me. Because you sound like a BS artist who goes around knocking peoples shit to sound like a big man.
    edited December 2016
    I was looking forward to another six replies :(.

Because I don't want to waste my time....if you like I will put a video up tomorrow, give you the keyword and let you do your thing with it and we can both track it.

Also, i'm 6"4'....i'm big enough ;).
  • Why would I rank your video when I'm not the one talking, I get paid for my work.
    edited December 2016
    How much?

Or put one of your own affiliate videos up, give me the keyword and URL and I will track it.
  • beastmodebeastmode NYC
    edited December 2016
    I don't do affiliate marketing, but thanks for the reply by the way about the lists.

Here this is for all your disbelieving! 

This is how many organic Twitter signals i got last time for an amazon page I ranked for a clients in which I get the same or more for videos because people like visual content more.

So we will put this to rest now

actually 1.002 retweets and 5 likes because I retweeted it and liked it my self.

• seomagicianseomagician Ex Yugoslavia (Balkan)
    Any 2018 updates for youtube ranking videos :) fresh diagram will be great 

• YouTube value social signals which he did not mention to use in the article. Also video embeds are one of the most important factors
    Beside views and likes and comments backlinks alone is not going to rank a video
  • beastmodebeastmode NYC
    edited July 2018
    And yes I have new techniques. How to rank short videos over long videos. Since everyone was saying longer videos rank better I decided to do a case study. I came in the top 3 under the keyword video SEO with a 2-minute explainer video over videos of 10 to 15 minutes

Plus my YouTube channel wasn't even a month old
  • Even with Only GSA Ser Youtube Videos Can be ranked easily with tier 7 Diagram