Skip to content

Is seospartans.com down?

Hi guys,
I am using seospartans.com email service for all my GSAser projects.
The last wee one of my email services are not working and nobody from seospartans.com is answering my emails...Any idea if they stop providing there services?
Is there any other similar email service that i can try?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Any idea if there is some other Catchalls email service?

• You can set up your own catchalls on some shared hostings if you fail to find any provider. It takes some time but nothing serious.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @Nefelim - http://seremails.com/ also offers catchalls.
  • I think i will try http://seremails.com/.
    I open a case on paypal already to get my payment back.
    No answer yet from that guys and the service is still donw.
  • Why would you trust a service that has memes on its sales page?
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited July 2018
    "Why would you trust a service that has memes on its sales page?"

Hmm...I'm guessing this is NOT the way to go to seem reputable?? Duly noted.

"I think i will try http://seremails.com/."

I've used this service--works without issue.

• HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    @Nefelim
    I haven't received an email from you. If I did I'd fix your issues promptly as I do with any problem I get notified about.

Assuming you used our contact form, I'll look into why it's not delivering emails

(Tho seeing as I received other emails between 5.7. and 10.7. , I don't know what happened with yours)

However if for some reason you don't get a reply through standard means, you can always send me an IM here, I check this forum and BHW daily.

If you let me know your username, I'd be happy to fix the problem you're having (you probably just needed to swap your catchalls for new ones - which you can do for free yourself on our site, but that's ok).

This goes for anyone else having issues, 9 times out of 10 swapping your catchalls for new ones will fix the issue - which is why you get to swap each of your catchalls for free once / month. (And if you need more swaps than that, you can just ask and I'll be happy to add more to your account)

TL;DR
    I'm sorry you had such a lousy experience, I'd be happy to fix it for you if you let me. If anyone else has a problem, I usually fix all of them in 24h, if you don't get a reply in that time it means I haven't received it so send me a message here.
  • Send you a pm
  • Hi,

I can vouch for the quality of SEO Spartans Catchalls. I've been using them for 3+ years on thousands of GSA SER Projects with not even one problem. The reason I am speaking up, is the bashing of his DAMN GOOD service based on a MEME is irrational.

The quality of the service is what maters. The lack of response from support is totally valid-I'd be upset also with the poor quality of the customer service. In the end, it just looks like he didn't get the email. I'd PM him here if somehow that happens to anyone again.

-Eric
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    @Nefelim
    Sent you one back, all the issues should be fixed now.

@coneh34d
    Thanks for the kind words, I do agree the memes are not really professional but I was ~20 when I made that site and it worked pretty good so far so why change it. :)

As for the not answering the emails (i.e. not receiving them as I reply to all emails within 24h - tho usually it's much faster), you're absolutely right that isn't acceptable. It's not the first time it happened so I think I need to look into implementing a ticket system or something more reliable.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "the bashing of his DAMN GOOD service based on a MEME is irrational. "  @coneh34d

Definitely true. Slick packaging isn't anything in the end. ;)

" I do agree the memes are not really professional but I was ~20 when I made that site and it worked pretty good so far so why change it. " @Hinkys

It's YOUR site and there's no contesting what works, so keep doing your own thing that has proven to work, man! :p  If ppl like what they get, then those memes correspond to amazing service in their collective minds.

U dont want to go messing up ppl's minds! :p  lol

@Deeeeeeee
    Thanks for support. Like you said, if it works don't mess with it. ;)
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee