Skip to content

Prevent duplicate title and similar types of title

VMartVMart Natural SEO
edited June 2018 in GSA Content Generator
I have told you several times, there is issue in content generator title, it's posted my wordpress site lot of similar types of title and same title, not good to see.
1. You have not provide facility to inject custom(random) keywords in title (Option)
2. Not have facility to inject random keywords in H1,H2 (Option)
3. You have not provide facility to generate multiple unique titles (Must need)

This is a requirement for everyone SEO's

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This sound like "NOW DO IT, I AM YOUR MASTER"

Kind of unfriendly tone :/
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited June 2018
    OMG! Sven plz don't misunderstand me, you know me well my English is poor. Several years I'm your client, you helped me lot, I never forget your support, how can I forget you my life. Some query I post own some I post help of my friends,some using Google translator. 
    Again I asked sorry If my word hurt you.
    What is my real issue is: Content generator appear duplicate title, I tried lot of wordpress plugin to prevent this duplicate title but not use, So I humble request you please prevent duplicate title i CG, previously I faced this issue and informed you just I remember.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Please see my Blog archive. Look at the title, How united is one thing?, Can I show this out?, I'm removing manually  this type similar titles and unique titles.
    I hope if you fix the title generator in the title filed then only this issue will be solve.
    Or you please give me title generator in option, Whatever they need, let them enable. I request you only because I must need it. Help me plz.