Skip to content

3 tier daily backlink creation Number?

I have been trying several variations, with varying numbers of threads. and have been creating between 15-30k backlinks daily (according to GSA. 
my tier 1 is set to PR 6
tier 2 PR 4
and tier 3 to any

Is this too manybacklinks or not enough in order to fly under the penalisation radar of google?

I have a general understanding of GSA but I am faaaaaar from an expect in any form.

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited May 2018
    Hi Carl Fox.

I can quote you, "I have a general understanding of GSA but I am faaaaaar from an expect in any form"

That's me, also.  :)  So I will see if maybe I can help...

"and have been creating between 15-30k backlinks daily... Is this too manybacklinks...to fly under the penalisation radar?"

It depends on what engines you are using, the quality and uniqueness of articles you post, the market you post in, the size and age of the site,  the distribution of those links over T1,T2,T3, and a lot more.

That's a LOT of links. But I am small-scale rn. :)  Maybe for your situation, it's what's needed.

Actually, I'm shocked you find that many targets with such high PR requirements on T1 and T2.

Also, look up Googlle 's penalties and get an idea of the range of them. Penguins, Pandas, Lobsters, and more... (nah, just kidding on that last lobster one lol)
  • currently ranging around equal amount of links across all tier groups with a slightly higher number on main and tier 1, I have set range of url's for main to be 1 level down for crawled target urls of campaign to make it look a little more natural. Website is aprox 2-3 months old. set engines to english language. the website has on the whole around 500 pages and currently have 109k backlinks when checking Majestic. Articles are spun, trust flow is currently sitting at 4 and citation in 27. 

If this helps lolo. I can do screenshots if it helps when I get back home from work
  • I make about 600k to 800k daily
    100-200k in gsa and 600k in xrumer daily and weekly other than those a whitehat backlinks using xrumer about 2mil

but u have to let them index naturally, no pinging no any indexing services
    because with those numbers of backlinks if they all get indexed quickly u will get banned for sure
    but if u leave it to google bots to index naturally u well rank very high very quickly

U wil need at least 100 high quality articles for tier 1 with spun
    and 1000 mid quality for tier 2nwith spun
    and any numbers u like for tier 3 and usually dont need that cuz usually indexer and php exploit for tier 3
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    " no pinging no any indexing services"

So not even the usual ping in SER when a project ends?

Or GSA's SEO Idexer?

"U wil need at least 100 high quality articles for tier 1 with spun
    and 1000 mid quality for tier 2nwith spun"

So my next purchase maybe should be GSA Content Generator?
  • 600k to 800k daily?? Isn't that too much?
  • how is 100-200k link even possible on GSA?. I accidently left it running for 24 hours yesterday and hit 60k links and thats the highest ratio I have ever seen. now today cant get above 10 lpm on GSA
  • I make my own engines, and enhance gsa ser engines all the time, and scrape links with hrefer and scrapebox and my own tool, so yes its possible to get 100’ to 200’ with gsa ser
    Thanked by 2CarlFox Deeeeeeee
  • I think my links have been banned... I have checked majectic and explorer.cognitiveseo.com today and there hasnt been a single backlink added since friday

I'm thinking I should start new campaign on GSA from scratch again with ALOT more articles... Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance
  • Yeb u need lot of contextual also u need good tier project

i will send u a full guide
    Thanked by 1CarlFox
  • Your a star many thanks Mashafeeqi :)
    Thanked by 1Mashafeeqi
  • "if they all get indexed quickly u will get banned for sure"

with regards to banning, what gets banned? the ip address, the url, the proxies, the backlinks? I am not knowledgeable in this area. I suspect I have some sort of ban has happened to me as when I check all my backlink checker sites there is nothing recorded beyond 30th May and even the graphs on those sites do not even have parameters beyond this date either, even though I am still creating verified backlinks through GSA.

Also how long do the said bans stay in place?

Carl
  • i meant the site
    Thanked by 1CarlFox