Skip to content

Resources needed for each tier

I have a few questions on how to go about creating a campaign.  I know there are several great tutorials  on the nitty gritty of all the options that can be used in campaigns but my question is more resource based.

For instance, let's say we want to great a 3 tier campaign for a site that has thousands of pages, but just 6 main pages.

My first campaign, a tier 1 campaign will target 2 keywords and the index page.  I set this up in GSA as a new campaign but how many unique articles do I enter in the article manager?  How many proxies do I allocate to this specific project?  How many tier 1 sites should I create? I know that last question is subjective and possibly based on competitiveness, but any observations would be awesome.

So now tier 1 has been run, I check for all live links and gear up for a tier 2 run.  What keywords do I target for this?  Same as was targetted for tier 1 or do we do something else here?  How many articles do we provide for this?

I guess I have the same questions with regards tier 3?

I am just trying to get an idea of what kind of resources I would require for each tier so I have a better understanding of how to put all the pieces together.

I totally understand that each person may have their own views and ways to accomplish this, but I am hoping to form my own end opinions based on the feedback I receive here.

Comments

• Use contextual engines for tier one and i suggest u use gsa ser psr engines
    https://powerseoranker.com/gsa-ser-psr-engines/

for tier 2 use forums guest comment , immage , video, redirect, and other non contexual
    for tier 3 use indexer redirect php exploit

for ranking u will need edu and gov and varity of .(com/net/de/org) and other to be on good term with google.. and the more articles u use the better

most importently is the irregularity

and dont ever use whois or indexer or redirect for tier one or u will wreck ur site niche .. chinise anchor backlinking to ur site will be a stigma for long and there will be a legendary penguin looking at u with weird eyes and a disquisting smile if u know what am talking about :#

• jimmypetersonjimmypeterson London
    edited June 2018
    The idea to use the contextual engines is really great! Thanks for this advice