Skip to content

In search for a new GSA Webdesign

SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
It's time for a new webdesign for our www.gsa-online.de page and I am in search for a nice template/site that offers what I need.

• color: dark-on-light
  • responsive (view able in each resolution)
  • SEO friendly (not all by javascript)
  • software-shop-like interface where people can choose our different tools
  • possibility to integrate forum/docu subpage as iframe maybe?

I am not the best designer really so I need some help and Im sure some of you can suggest something useful. Im also open for paying the template as I am not fully into free stuff of course. Just that I need it to be readable.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited April 2018
    found something nice ...

//removed as I found my template to use
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited April 2018
    "It's time for a new webdesign for our www.gsa-online.de page"

Very cool, Sven. Time to move forward!!! :)

I like the black footer on industrious. That one seems better, overall...

Those are both very simple, yet look very modern. No weird Jquery stuff? :p

I was so resistant to adding Jquery at all (vulnerabilities?) but I finally did on some newer sites.

I just am not into having the letters I'm reading come floating down or ending up in a pile at the bottom of the page with pictures flying by on either side. :|

I mean I actually loved oldskool demos, but when I'm trying to read a site's content, it's just out of place and unprofessional.

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @andrzejek- Doesn't your gf do website designs? ;) Ha, jk.

I'll look around to see if I can find any good templates.
    I  like the ImSantos site. Definitely original. :)
    @Deeeeeeee- Ha, thanks. I haven't wrote on that blog in a long time, I need to pick it back up again. 
    I wonder if something like this would work for software eCommerce: http://newsmartwave.net/switcher/?theme=venedor_html

• SEO Friendly
    • Colors can be easily changed
    • Responsive
    • Multiple layouts

It cost $19 and comes with PSD.

@s4nt0s this looks almost perfect. The green is not that nice but of course changeable I guess. I put it on top of the list in 1st post.
  • Change forum structure and make it readable :D 
    I finally started working on it as I found my desired template.
    I am now collecting testimonials that have been left here on the forum over the years.

We never did that before but I see it might help others to see peoples opinions about GSA. So if you can quote a link where you left something on here or even outside GSA about us, let us know.
    I've only spoken honestly about GSA on here.

With that said, all my reviews are sterling; nothing is fluff. If anything, I tone down what I write b/c it seems so over the top. But for real,  GSA-SER is a link-building suite like no other.

Sven, anything I've said in the past, feel welcome to use.

I'd like to see GSA get a bigger slice of the market share-pie!  :)
    Thanks @Deeeeeeee
  • @Sven - happy to leave a testimonial, feel free to chop it up if it's too much.

"After wondering whether to buy SER for 2 years, I pulled the trigger in 2014 and then bought 4 more licenses the next month as the results were incredible and was running each one on dedicated servers. Now almost any new tool GSA bring out I buy, as they are no-brainer purchases. Two weeks ago I bought GSA Contact Form and have had on average 7 new customers per day since starting it. ROI is incredible on all tools as long as you know how to make the most of them."
    @JudderMan differently something to repost...thanks :)