Skip to content

will it work in RankerX

Will GSA Captcha Breaker work in RankerX?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I think that tool is web based and not operating on your local PC? I never used it sorry.
    Maybe someone else can jump in and answer.
  • No, it is on my computer. But it does not have any option for GSA. It has only these service available:
    Anti Captcha
    DeathByCaptcha
    Decaptcher
    Bypass Captcha 
    ImageTypers

Along time ago there was something called Captcha Sniper that used to integrate by using the Decaptcher service and then doing something else and it would work.

I don't know if that is possible here.

A big problem with integration is that RX is creating its own captcha breaker service so I doubt they are going to be much help with integration
    GSA Captcha Breaker will pay for itself in 1 month (2 at the very most), if I can figure out how to make it work I will be happy to buy it.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited March 2018
    "if I can figure out how to make it work "

GSA-CB has an option to run as a Webserver! :)

It's not difficult to set up, either.

Checkbox [X] Run as Webserver
    Checkbox [X]  Simulate the following captcha services

and then find a service that matches the list, like Death by Capctha, Bypass Captcha, Decaptcher, ImageTypers, and I dunno if Anti Captcha is AntiGate.

Beyond that, there may be further Port settings you need to adjust, I am just now learning. But that's  a start.  :)

Also, there may be further setting u need to adjust, like editing the file AntiCaptcha.ini and/or Captchabot.ini as is true for other services. Anyone know for sure?

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    "Along time ago there was something called Captcha Sniper that used to integrate by using the Decaptcher service and then doing something else and it would work.

I don't know if that is possible here."

Captcha breaker will work with rankerx in exactly the same way. I normally use either decaptcha or deathbycaptcha. But you can use any service that is supported in both rankerx and captcha breaker.

• THank you.

• Run GSA CB as webserver. Prob solved ;) 

BTW RankerX sucks with their private blogs. (they called them premium blogs ^_^)
  • edited March 2018
    OK, so what are you using? SER Engines?
    It wouldn't take me long to get going with SER Engine. I already own GSA SER so it would just be an add on.
    WHen I looked they did not seem to have the variety of web 2.0s yet. but that has been some time ago.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "I already own GSA SER so it would just be an add on.'

Yes; SEREngines works.

I have a monthly subscription but I don't run it as often as I probably should.

I know there was an update recently, unsure of what's been changed.