Skip to content

ERR [SYS/TEMP] Server error - Please try again later and POP3 LIST failed - SockError: Connection

I am getting these errors on my yahoo emails. I am not using proxies for emails. Tried to login them manually and working fine but all my yahoo emails are now getting failed testing in gsa ser.

2018-03-11 19:03: -------------------@yahoo.com: POP3 LIST failed - SockError: Connection timed out
2018-03-11 23:46: M--------------@yahoo.com: POP3 LIST failed - -ERR [SYS/TEMP] Server error - Please try again later. [first appeared at 2018-03-11 05:54]

@Sven can you look into this please and help me figure it out. Thanks

Comments

• HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    If I had to guess from the errors, it seems like it actually is an error on their side rather than something being wrong with SER.

That being said, there might be something wrong on your end. You can try doing the following:
    1. Double check your email info. Maybe you've mistyped something.
    2. Try login manually on the VPS that runs SER. Maybe they've blacklisted VPS's IP (possible since you're not using proxies for email verification).
    3. Try setting up Thunderbird (or some other pop3 client) and check emails using that. Maybe it's some new abuse prevention method from yahoo that only targets pop3 clients?
    Whatever it is, I'm 99% sure it's not because of SER.

Hope that helps.
  • I have just bought the emails today from http://buybulkaccount.com/
    I have tried manually logging into it too. Also tried thunderbird too before posting here. I still dont knwo whats going on