Skip to content

Save/Load Captcha Profile [main]

I know I should get away from the computer on the weekends, in order to live a balanced life. lol

Fat chance, I guess...lol  Seriously, tho, one quick Q then Im out::

Anyway, @Sven, was wondering if u might consider adding a load/save option to the main options CAPTCHA settings dialogue box.  You know, servixe order, checkboxed, # retries, ask user, all the data!

It would be cool to be able to have this option, but I respect that you and the GSA team have like 80 million other requests. Not trying to inundate you guys! :p

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    for what do you need this? It's basically in settings if you backup that.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 2018
    Hi @Sven...

I know GSA added the CAPTCHA over-rides for each project. THiS is a SICK feature!!!!!!!

But yesterday, I was playing with my main CAPTCHA settings, and I liked my settings before I started, so I had to screenshot them, so I could restore them later.

If I'm experimenting and find a few setting profiles I want to quickly switch between, such a profile load/save would be very useful.

I'm trying to mess with settings lately to see what the results might be. I KNOW it's better to do this, rather than just keep everything static. There's always the possibility that I could find better settings.