2) captcha timeout

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1) its 1 ... it will not try to submit again
    2) might add that in updates
  • Isnt that the no of requests it sends to the captcha solving service
    yes but it it fails on first try, it iwll not try again...it moves to the next service in list or skips submission.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    @Sven, as I've said  way too many times on your board, I am planning to buy this soon!

So, I don't hold a license just yet, but I would still like to ask questions, having briefly tried the demo.

I know the GSA CB has multiple engines and other option modes, like "brute force". (I have to read the online docs on this)

Is there an enhanced accuracy mode that uses multiple interpretation passes per single CAPTCHA using the built-in multiple engines and random tweakable settings and then takes the CAPTCHA characters as an answer  that it arrives at the most times? 

That would be comparatively slower, but could be more accurate.
    using anything else than the most plausible captcha is not a good idea i think. But once CB has the best match for an image and the best looking type, it uses all of the defined filter-sets to get the best results. It also uses all of the OCR engines and will create the best match possible (e.g. ocr 1 replies with XYZ?123, ocr 2 with YYZ0123 and ocr 3 with XYZ???3....it knows what char to take from what engine and replies with XYZ0123).
    No way!!  That is super cool, @Sven!!!!  Def utilizing the resources to the max! :)

Are there any new CAPTCHA sets you're adding or any new features to look for in 2018?
    oh i got a ton of captchas i have to add...usually i load them in, click brute force and code on some other stuff...once it is done i fine tune and add he next...after like 50 new types added i release an update.
    Meaning Im adding new types daily.
    Def cool. I know it's worth every dollar!  Keep up the insanely incredible inspiring  work!

I know it's best to be civil and not talk $#!+ about people, but honestly, GSA's support and continued development has no equal. It would be great if it were so, but this company is a rare find!!

I mention this because I have a CAPTCHA  software solution by another company, and the product was cheaper, but def not a better deal. No complaining, it was my choice to purchase based too much on price.  Anyway, I'll have licenses for both soon! :p

Why not? It's more fun NOT paying tons for external CAPTCHA service fees, when your own VM/computer can solve it for you!