Skip to content

Google errors

Hey guys.

I recently tested my project for only google search engine and it looks like it bans any query. Despite on my private proxies and other settings, it didn`t give me any results in about hour or two.  

@Sven can I check it in other way or somehow? 

Thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no need to use all variations of google. Use the international one or the one in your language only.
    But then again it would not explain the quick ban. I guess your proxies are not as good as expected.
  • @Sven the deal is I am using buyproxies. 30 semi. And GSA working fine with any other search engine except google.
    what do you use as waiting time between queries in options under proxies?
  • @Sven
    Custom time to wait between search queries - 10 seconds
    HTML timeout - 120 seconds

Also, I opened a ticked on buyproxies. Because even when I check proxies againts Google search or PR, they dead instantly. 
    But if I select againts Bing, they work.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Hey Alexander...

I noticed proxies get banned against Google a lot faster.

Maybe that's b/c ppl are more interested in scraping this SE?

My proxies aren't doing so well either. Lots of SOCK errors, not just bans.
    10 seconds? Thats way too low. Keep in mind that this is used for each ip/proxy. So it's not waiting 10 seconds and takes the next proxy, but uses the same proxy and then each 10 seconds. That will get you banned in seconds. So please higher this to 120 seconds.

The amount of proxies you have will still make it fast.
  • @Sven thanks, I will try and report after.
    edited January 2018
    Alexander, I had this set way too low, also I guess. I think I had it at 20 seconds.

I've changed the setting, Sven, to your recommendation of 120 seconds. RN running SERE so no way to see if it's better just yet.

Hmm..Sven, if I'm using my own individual proxies to scrape, then the 120 seconds applies?

What about using rotating proxies with 2 gateway IPs? I disabled the custom delay altogether.

• @Sven here is answer from buyproxies: "a lower number connections will help a bit.

But if you don't scrape with google and it works with bing when you test, you are OK to post with the proxies, it will work"

It seems like their proxies dont work with google, when scrape. 

Does google scrape influences on target url? I mean using google VS other search engine giving different results right? 

Alexander, I always assumed the Googl-scraped targets are worth more simply b/c they made it to Google themselves, in the SERPs. It has to count for something, as that's the measure of possessing weight on that, and all,  SEs.

Still,why not target all SEs? Those other sites could make it, and either way it would be imbalanced to only have backlinks from G. Any experience/insight appreciated.
  • Still, G must work as well :)

I dont need all SE, why I want to put my links into Albania or chinese sites, when my site in english? (as example)
    I guess?

I use German and Polish, also. My site is in English. I doubt the extra links hurt. Does it actually help? Good question!